So good to read in the April edition of Woman & Home (page 101) highlighting the clinically proven merits of an ingredient that WE have included in two of our products:
The heading of the feature “Pigmentation is the new Wrinkle”, advises the reader to look out for Niacinamide in their skincare products.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is a wonder vitamin – clinical trials has demonstrated that it reduces pigmentary blemishes and was first discovered when it was noticed that its absence from the diet led to facial pigmentation disorders,” says Dr Jason Jarcup – Unilever Vice President of Personal Care Discover R&D
Look no further than Nura’s complex multi-Vitamin Plus Day Creams and Moisturising Hand Cream. Formulated with clinically proven Vitamins B3 (Niacinamide), B5 and Vitamin E and other lovely ingredients that helps improve uneven skin tone / hyper-pigmentation / and reduce the onset of brown spots.
What are the key benefits of Vitamin B3?
- Reduces wrinkling, reduces redness in skin and improves skintone.
- Prevents the skin from losing water
- Increases free fatty acid ceramide levels in the skin and stimulates micro-circulation in the dermis
- Helps control Sebum production – stops skin oiliness
- Reduced skin pore size
- Improves skin’s elasticity, revives skin’s healthy tone and texture
Other ways to improve your skintone:
- Stay out of the sun
- Apply daily an SPF daily to your face / neck / chest and backs of hands
- Exfoliate your skin regularly (last month’s newsletter we added a sugar scrub recipe – if you would like it again please email us)
- Enjoy a diet rich in Vitamin B3 (Tuna / Chicken or Turkey / Pork / Liver / Peanuts / Beef / Mushrooms / Green Peas and Avocados).
What are the “other” lovely ingredients in our products?
Vitamin Plus Day Creams
Packed full of Omega 3+6+9 oils to nourish & replenish your skin specifically targeted for differing skin types:
Normal to Dry Skin – CHIA SEED, AVOCADO, THISTLE and RICE BRAN OILS, SHEA BUTTER and OAT EXTRACTS to moisturise even the driest skin
Normal to Combination – skin balancing, GRAPE-SEED CHIA SEED, SUNFLOWER and RICE BRAN OILS, SHEA BUTTER and ALPINE-WILLOW HERB EXTRACTS for optimum sebum control.
Nura’s unique formula of clinically proven ingredients; NIACINAMIDE & N-ACTYL GLUCOSAMINE helps improve skintone and increases collagen by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, together with anti-oxidising Botanical extracts;LICORICE and BEARBERRY well known for their ability to help improve skin pigmentation,What is in Moisturising Hand Cream?
Enriched with SHEA BUTTER, OLIVE, SAFFLOWER and GRAPE-SEED OILS with potent anti-oxidant botanical fusions; TRIPLE TEA and RICE BRAN EXTRACT. A nourishing daily treatment to smooth, moisturise & soften your hands.